Administrators can manage Document Types. Document Types are only specific for Records or Documents. They are like categories in which you to place a specific Document. Example: Record Request is a Document Type, each individual request added to the DOMA portal (e.g. 00873456-JamesWest-Request) is an instance of that Document Type.
When you are on this page you can:
- Add a Document Type by clicking on the Add tab at the top of the Document Type list.
- Find a Document by typing in the first few letters into the Find box; then hit the magnifying glass .
- Edit a Document Type by clicking the pencil icon
- Delete a Document Type by clicking the red "X" next to its name. You will be prompted with a pop-up box to confirm the delete.
- Change the Order of the the Document Types(this will change the order in Users' search results as well).
NOTE: You can Sort by Ascending or Descending order by clicking on the column heading.