Q: What types of file formats are supported?
- A: Due to security reasons, we currently limit file submissions to TIFF, PDF, DOC, TXT, JPG, PNG, BMP.
Q: What is the maximum file size limit and how many files can I upload?
- A: PMR Vault allows a maximum of 5 files to be uploaded during a single session. The maximum “total” file size limitations are 500MB.
Q: Can I upload medical records for more than one patient using the same passcode?
- A: While this is certainly possible, we highly recommend against this to avoid the potential of mixing patient records.
Q: I accidentally uploaded the wrong file(s), what should I do?
- A: please contact our Help Desk via email at DOMA Help Center, to include a name and number that we can contact you.
Q: What are the Internet Browser Compatibilities?
- A: PMR Vault is cross browser compatible with most modern browsers including: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera. As browsers are constantly evolving, should you experience an issue, please contact our Help Desk via email at DOMA Help Center.
Q: How secure is PMR Vault?
- A: PMR Vault is SSL Encrypted with client and server side encryption.
Q: Help! I’m having issues who do I contact for help?
- A: Our Help Desk Servicemen will be more than happy to assist you in any problems you are experiencing; fill out a bug report <bug report link here> and email this report to DOMA Help Center.
Return to FAQ